Friday 8 February 2013

A NICE TRIP TO INDIA

With the weather continuing to frustrate and hinder in equal amounts thoughts inevitably turn to sunnier times in the (hopefully) not too distant future. But until such times arrive, we'll have to just make do with a little holiday instead! And so, in a couple of weeks time myself and Maria will be jetting off to India to spend some time relaxing and soaking up the sun. To say I cant wait is a ridiculous understatement!!! It will be the first time I've ever been to Asia so am really excited. Most of the wildlife will be completely new to me which is always a thrill and to help me out in the birding department I've managed to hire a guide to take me out for a couple of mornings. As usual this is in no way a wildlife holiday but Maria is always kind enough to let me explore as much as is polite! So the next few weeks I'll be hitting the books as much as possible to prepare myself for all the goodies I might see!

No comments:

Post a Comment