Monday 29 October 2012

NOT JEALOUS AT ALL !!!!

Adrian had yet another superb week last week Ringing some absolute beauties while I was stuck at work (not that I'm bitter or anything!). This Pallas' Warbler (above) probably wins the award for cutest rarity but the award for actual rarest bird goes to this superb DUSKY WARBLER (below) trapped and Ringed on the Tuesday.
Other birds to add to the exceptional highlights were a Red Breasted Flycatcher, a Barred Warbler and a Ring Ouzel.
Despite missing out on all the goodies I got myself two more Ringing ticks, a Fieldfare and a Brambling. Mind you, they feel really boring in comparison!


1 comment:

  1. Hmmm not jealous you say;'))) One must take those sweet times with the others. I think that your shares were just as nice as the others, so not to worry, be happy...you did fine;')~

    ReplyDelete