Tuesday 19 July 2011

BONUS HOLIDAY!!!

Well, despite the fact that we agreed we wouldnt be having a holiday this year because we were concentrating on doing up the house, it seems we've only gone and sneaked a little holiday in after all. In the first week of september we'll be going to Portugal for our anniversary. Its somewhere neither of us have been to so we're both really looking forward to it. As its a nice romantic break I know I wont be seeing a huge amount of wildlife, but theres one creature that I am DESPERATE to see and its the above species of bird - the Azure Winged Magpie. Even if this is literally the only bird I see I'll still be delighted. If I get the chance to do a bit of wildlife watching I'll be very happy but the main focus of the trip is to spend time with Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment